Friday, March 6, 2009

Mini Implants Chula Vista

I’ve had dentures since I was about 25, after a difficult pregnancy; so for the past 35 years, I’ve suffered with loose lower dentures which caused embarrassment when they would pop out when I threw my head back and laughed, or kissed, constantly had food caught under them.  I was in pain from sores caused by the loose dentures and my habit of gritting my teeth only made the ulcers happen more frequently.  This caused me to remove the dentures and quite often I would forget to put them back in when I went out causing even more embarrassment.

 

 

Having Fibromyalgia, I was scared about getting anything done, I’m so sensitive to pain, but Dr. Aldo and all his staff were friendly, supportive, and he was so quietly spoken, gentle and a real calming influence. So I had Mini Implants put in, to hold my dentures in place. Within an hour I was walking out of the Bonita Del Rey Dental Office with snug fitting dentures.

 

Within a few days I could eat pop-corn, crackers, cold cereal with sugar, even an apple after a week or so. Now the only time my lower dentures are removed is to clean them, I even sleep in them.

 

I recommend these Mini Implants to hold lower dentures snuggly in the mouth to anyone, and you won’t beat Dr Aldo Espinosa, for either a gentle painless procedure or for price.

 

Sharron L Brown

More information about dental implants and tooth replacement

Read More ...

http://bonitadelreydental.com/services_and_procedures/implants

 

No comments:

Post a Comment